Infinite Campus Portal
For those who are not familiar, an infinite campus portal is a tool designed for parents and high school students to access online and for parents to request all of the updates about their children.
Each parent and the students will be provided with their own unique user account for the Campus Portal.
If you want to know more about the infinite campus portal login and the infinite campus ccsd, then you need to keep on reading this article.
What to Expect
There is at least five accessible information which you can get by activating your account in this infinite campus portal.
Both the student and the parent can access:
1. The student demographic data
2. The student schedule
3. The student attendance
4. The immunization records
5. The progress reports
6. Report cards
Parents and students also need to follow some rules, such as:
1. You need to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner
2. You cannot attempt to harm the school’s data or networks
3. You cannot attempt to access information concerning other students
4. You cannot use the Campus Portal for any illegal activity
5. You need to notify the school if you have a security problem
6. You cannot share your password or allow other people to use your account
7. You cannot set any computer to automatically log in to the Campus Portal
8. You have to log out of your account when you are not at your own computer
Before we get into the infinite campus login and student portal login, you must know that there are at least four security benefits which you can get.
Both the student and the parent will get:
1. The access is made available through a secure internet site
2. Three unsuccessful portal login attempts will disable your user’s account
3. You will be automatically logged off if you leave your web browser open and inactive
4. Your account will be permanently deactivated when your children have either withdrawn or graduated.
How to Access the Parent Portal
The first thing that you need to do is that you need to agree to the terms of the Parent Portal User Agreement.
After that, within 3 to 5 days after you submit, the District will provide you with the activation key.
Now, to access the Parent Portal, the link to the login page of the Parent Portal is located on the home page.
You can access the home page through the school’s website.
It is highly recommended that you bookmarked the web site.
Also, to effectively access the infinite campus portal account, you need internet access with a minimum dial-up modem speed of 56Kbs.
You also need a computer with a processor speed of 500Mhz or better.
You also need to use a web browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or better.
Lastly, only parent and guardians designated with the legal right to students records can receive a Parent Portal account.